I can live without earrings, but not without bracelets. I want to share with you some of my current favorite arm candy pieces. Above are the kind of accessories I wear on a daily basis.
- Bead cuff I got from Friendly (Dipolog City) way back 2007. When I was still studying in MSU-IIT, my roommate in Iligan City borrowed this for her Miss IIT photo shoot.
- Bracelets with gold detailing I got from Abubots (Great Gaisano, Iligan City).
- Crystal bracelets I got from Abubots (Great Gaisano, Iligan City).
- Hot pink studded cuff I purchased from Zalora.
- Omax watch from Saudi. One of my grandmas gave me this.
- Rustic charmed bracelet I recently got from Pink Berry (MindPro, Zamboanga City).
Manrepelling: outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls, shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
I was browsing the internet and I came upon the blogs of these beauties – Leandra Medine of Man Repeller and Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity! I will be closely following these blogs for fashion and beauty inspiration or advice! ❤
This closet pretty much sums up my fashion style. This so fits my personality. I’m either sporty and edgy or feminine and girly. There is no middle ground for me.
In the not-so-far future, when we’ll start building our dream house, I’ll have my dream closet. 🙂
What girl in her right mind wouldn’t love this hot pink baby? 😛
I originally planned on posting about a totally different topic. I have been itching to write about Friendship for I thought about my friends (
or the lack of) these past few days. SIGH. Some other time.
…pinks and owls and Skittles!
I didn’t really shop much but R bought me a few goodies from his Davao trip.
Avirex Lady’s Belted Military Trench Coat
2 pcs. Maybelline BB Cream (Fresh Shade and Natural Shade)
Gray Agnes B. Backpack + Red Polka Dot Backpack
Disney’s Tiger Stuffed Toy
Blue/Gray Sneakers (his birthday gift!)
He recently bought me a matte brown Lacoste wallet (just coz he felt like buying me something – SIGH!).
I also love the United Colors of Benetton HOT perfume given by my cousin’s wife.
I received some cash from my grandpa and uncle, and I bought two colored jeans (red and tan) and a sheer hot pink blouse, MAC eyeliner in black, and a peach blush.
———Check out my updated Wish List page! :)———