These are the products that I’m currently using in the shower. I’m a pretty simple, no-fuss kind of girl. It only takes me less than 30 minutes to shower, especially during weekdays. On weekends, however, it takes me about an hour because I like to pamper myself. I have three products that I wasn’t able to include in the photo collage above — Bench’s body wash, body scrub, and ultra hydrating lotion. I use these products during weekends because the smell and the lather makes me feel pampered.
- Tokyo Love Soap Girls – This is one of the four variants of the Tokyo Love Soap soaps that Tokyo Love Shop sent me (did that twist your tongue too? haha). This soap is the first one I used. I’ll make a detailed review of this soap one of these days. Anyway, awesome people behind Tokyo Love Shop, if you’ll chance upon this post, I also want to try the Tokyo Love Shop Intensive Repair 24K Gold Mask and the Tokyo Love Parthenogenetic Stem Cell Cream.
- Nylon Exfoliating Bath Glove – I got this hot pink one from Watson’s last March for just about Php50. This is a must-have in every shower caddy. Your body scrub will go a long way because you won’t be using it often, just for special occasions or when you’re in need of major pampering.
- PH Care Feminine Wash in Pink Passion – This product thoroughly cleanses yet still maintains the skin’s natural moisture. Need I say more?
- Glysolid Cream – I have very dry skin. I lather this product on right after showering so that it locks in my skin’s natural moisture. I like this cream because not only does it keep me super moisturized, it also gradually whitens my skin.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – I didn’t really buy this product because of its whitening promise. I like using this toothpaste because it doesn’t leave a stinging feeling in my mouth. I like the scent and the slightly minty taste.
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant – Nivea’s line of deodorant is the ONLY ever invented my underarm skin is compatible with. I have tried almost everything out there but they only made my underarms either dark or smelly even before 24 hours.
- The Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Range – I’m experimenting with hair products (shampoos & conditioners) and I’m currently using this range. The shampoo lathers pretty well, has a light & clean scent, and it cleanses without drying out my hair. I can’t say much about the conditioner though. It is so thick that my nape feels hot and thus, sweats, just minutes after I use it.
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream Cleanser – I have always been a fan of mild yet effective cleanser brands like Cetaphil, Clarisil, and Celeteque. When I went to the Personal Care corner of Midway Plaza, there wasn’t any cleanser available of the brands that I’m used to. My mom is a fan of Olay products so I thought, why not? There was a foaming cleanser but I chose the cream cleanser because based on experience, foaming cleansers aren’t really that effective. Well, at least on my skin.
How about you? What’s in your shower caddy? What bath & body products can’t you live without?