It’s not that I’m overwhelmed that I’ve got new bags (Thank you, hubby Raja!). It’s just that I’m happy that I realized how convenient it is to use a backpack for school. As my college life progressed, I noticed that small bags couldn’t anymore carry what I was required to. So, I made a decision to sport a “real” school bag. And here they are, Eryx Kamaru (7.5 kilos load capacity) and Annakin Kamaru (6.5 kilos load capacity). See, aren’t they normal. I mean, they really look like bags. And they also do what bags can – they could carry all the things I want! 🙂
You read that right. Sometimes, being skinny isn’t something that you want. While all my friends gush at how slim I am, I really don’t like it. I personally think that being skinny is not appealing. The grass is always greener on the other side, so they say. If you are fat, you want to be skinny. If you are skinny, you want to put on some weight.
I don’t want to just stuff my mouth with unhealthy foods (junkies, sodas, burgers, pizzas, fries) though. I want to put on some weight to be and to appear more healthy.
Eat Foods with HIGH-PROTEIN and HIGH-CALORIE Content
- meat, bread, rice, potatoes, dried fruits and nuts
- beans, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce , carrots, spinach, asparagus, squash, eggplants
- milk, milk shakes, cheese, eggs, ice cream
Eat Eat Eat!
Eat three meals a day, plus two to three snacks in between meals. Never skip breakfast and always include an egg in your breakfast. Do not drink water before meals. After a meal wait for about 10 minutes before drinking water. Avoid coffee and sodas (I guess I’ll have to stick with Lipton Milk Tea).
So that’s it. Wish me luck on my journey to a more appealing, healthier version of me. 🙂
Yes, I am a December baby. And today is my birthday, my 24th. You only get to celebrate your birthday once a year, so you might as well enjoy it. Surprisingly, my idea of celebrating my birthday changed as
time years went by. Dati, it’s by how many gifts I receive. Or how many things that I want I get to buy. Ngayon, a healthy mix of both nalang. Kidding. 🙂
I just want a stress-free day for my birthday. Nothing really fancy and grand.
I just want to spend a peaceful day with myself. I want to think of and prioritize myself. I don’t want to think about problems. I want to eat, sleep, and watch movies.
Oh and this wallet! 🙂
My current wallet, a Lacoste, is so bulky and manly. I want this wallet because it’s cute and girly (Hello Kitty, duh!), it’s made of soft leather, and it’s red. Red signifies abundance.
My Birthday Giveaway
If you’re one of the readers of my blog, thank you so much, you’re one of God’s blessings to me. Here’s the giveaway, as promised.
I am giving away Hayan Korea Shower Cologne + Hair Accessories! 🙂
Do’s and Don’ts:
- This giveaway is open to all Philippine Residents only.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old.
- No dummy accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
How to Join the Giveaway:
- LIKE Hayan Korea on Facebook.
- ADD Della Matba as a friend on Facebook.
- SHARE this giveaway to your friends. Just post this to your wall/timeline – Join the Bespectacled Beauty’s Birthday Giveaway at http://wp.me/p2l8j6-hD .
- FOLLOW @dellamatba on Twitter.
- TWEET this giveaway to your friends. Just tweet this – Join the Bespectacled Beauty’s Birthday Giveaway at http://wp.me/p2l8j6-hD .
- LEAVE your name and email address on the comment section below.
P.S. I will announce the lucky winner 7 days from now (on December 8). I will shoulder the shipping fee.
There were only 3 valid entrants. I used random.org to pick out a winner. And the winner is…
Chugha haeyo, Nikki Mariz Depay! ❤
Please PM me your address! I’ll ship the goodies to you this weekend! 🙂